The Kenda Klever A/T2 was developed to offer premium, all-terrain performance for the value-driven consumer. Designed at the Kenda American Technical Center in Akron, OH, this 2nd generation tire delivers a smooth, quiet ride without sacrificing traction. With strong durability, combining aggressive styling and an optimized tread design, the Klever A/T2 is the right solution for SUV, light truck and 4x4 owners on the road, in the snow or in most off-road environments. The interlocking tread blocks offer great traction and are Kenda-optimized to produce exceptional on-road noise results. The Klever A/T2 has a superior all-weather compound for Winter Snowflake (3PMSF) certification on all sizes. It offers a 50,000 mile limited warranty for LT applications and a 60,000 mile limited warranty for P-Metric/Metric fitments.
- Interlocking tread pattern for optimized off-road forward and lateral traction
- Large quantity of biting edges for aggressive performance on all types of terrain
- High sipe density for superior snow and ice traction (3PMSF)
- A-B tread pattern to minimize road noise
- Aggressive upper sidewall designed to protect against cuts, tears and abrasions
- Computer optimized footprint for excellent wear and handling under multiple load conditions