Kenda’s 2nd generation Mud Terrain Tyre. Designed for enthusiasts and consumers who desire maximum traction in off-road environments.
The Klever M/T2 has over two years of design and extensive testing in diverse terrain to provide exceptional dispersion and grip in mud, sand and rocks while offering good wet & dry handling required by drivers on road.
All sizes of the Klever M/T2 offer our Klever Triple Threat 3-ply sidewall for exceptional durability. The optimized tread compound is formulated for chip and cut resistance and molded into a symmetric tread featuring Kenda’s proprietary designed interlocking tread blocks for aggressive offroad performance.
- A-B tread pattern to minimize noise
- Optimized void area for mud evacuation
- Interlocking tread pattern for optimized off-road forward and lateral traction
- Aggressive “blockchain sidewall” designed to protect against cuts, tears, puncture and abrasion
- Mud diffuser allows mud to flow easily out of the pattern
- Stone ejectors remove rocks and dirt out of the pattern
- Heavy-duty rim protect bar